Have you ever tried pine nut milk? If not, please do it! Here is the best recipe of the tastiest pine nut milk we have ever tried! For 2 portions you need:
1dl organic siberian pine nuts
4-5dl filtered water
1-2 big dates (medjol)
pinch of seasalt (or Himalaya salt)
1/2 vanilla bean
All ingredients put into the blender and mix until smooth texture. Your Siberian Pine nut milk is ready! Enjooooj! Children appreciate it much as well!
- 130 g almond flour (can be pine nut flour partly)
- 100 g wild bird cherry flour
- 130-180 g sugar (you can use any your favorite sweetener)
- 4 eggs (5, if small)
- 1/2 ts natrium bicarbonate
- flour sugar
- 20 cm cake tin
- Mix well almond and wild bird cherry flours, add sugar, natrium bicarbonate and eggs.
- Cover the cake tin with the butter and pour the mixture. Bake in oven by temp. 180C about 45 min.
Best served with sour cream or whipped cream!
- 60 g wild bird cherry flour
- 120 g wheat flour or some another flour
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml milk (could be vegan milk as well)
- 100 ml buttermilk
- 2 ss (soup spoons) sugar (or any of your favorite sweeteners)
- 3 g (1/2 ts) natrium bicarbonate
Bake with coconut oil or butter
1. Whisk eggs with sugar, add milk, buttermilk, natrium bicarbonate and salt.
2. Slowly add the flours.
3. Bake the pancakes.
Best to be served with berries, ice cream or whipped cream!
250 g honey
50 g cane sugar (or any other sweetener)
120 ml milk (can be vegan milk as well)
190 g any flour
60 g wild bird cherry flour
50 g small bites of dark chocolate
1 ts backing powder
Bake in oven at 180° С
1. Mix wild bird cherry flour with hot milk and let it stand aside for some time.
2. When the mixture is about 40°С, add honey, salt and sugar.
3. Add flour, backinf powder, chocolate bites and egg.
4. Pour the mixture to the buttered cake tin and bake in the oven at temp.180°C about 45-50 min.
5. Let the cake to cool in the cake mould and afterall wrap it in the paper. Eat next day, because the cake is more tasty next day!